We all remember disco but I always thought it really started in 1977-1978, which was the height of its popularity. It started in 1974. During the late seventies, I remember going with my friends to the roller skating rink "Roller Skates Of America" on Morse Road in Columbus. Things have changed from those days. Now it is a place for Laser Tag.
I recall so many of these songs being played while we skated around to the music. So I guess disco was forty years ago.
I know I went off again on my last blog, just so worked up about what my brother and his family have been up too. I am getting I hope, If you can pray for all of us , I really appreciate it. Pray you and your family are doing good and things aren't as stressful in your life. I really do hope so. No one needs all this aggravation and disappointment huh? ...
For You Stephen I wanted to share this yesterday but my computer was giving me trouble. I remember hearing this Christmas song by Amy Grant when I worked for Big Wheel (now Goodwill off of 23) I only worked for Big Wheel for the season in 1985. I loved this song ever since, in fact I still play the album ,that I bought at Big Wheel with my first paycheck, on my turntable every Christmas season I still tear up hearing the lyrics, "How His Father Smiled when Christ was Born ...and...I believe you'll never know the greater joy than Jesus' love inside" Hope you had a good day today Schizz and your week turns out fine. Pray everyone is doing ok, especially you, love you so much!
Comments
Post a Comment