If I think back on all the songs I really like over the years, romantic songs would out weigh all the rest. Nothing beats a good song that is uplifting. Love is an emotion that can do that. The really good "Love" songs that aren't dirty or gross. How about the nice ones, in simplest terms, the purest form of expressing oneself through music. I have to admit that sweetheart, darling and honey sounds much better than "Mama" or some other slang terms which I won't mention. I hope you enjoy some of these "Good Ole" love songs
I know I went off again on my last blog, just so worked up about what my brother and his family have been up too. I am getting I hope, If you can pray for all of us , I really appreciate it. Pray you and your family are doing good and things aren't as stressful in your life. I really do hope so. No one needs all this aggravation and disappointment huh? ...
For You Stephen I wanted to share this yesterday but my computer was giving me trouble. I remember hearing this Christmas song by Amy Grant when I worked for Big Wheel (now Goodwill off of 23) I only worked for Big Wheel for the season in 1985. I loved this song ever since, in fact I still play the album ,that I bought at Big Wheel with my first paycheck, on my turntable every Christmas season I still tear up hearing the lyrics, "How His Father Smiled when Christ was Born ...and...I believe you'll never know the greater joy than Jesus' love inside" Hope you had a good day today Schizz and your week turns out fine. Pray everyone is doing ok, especially you, love you so much!
Comments
Post a Comment