My kids are subjected to my favorite music while riding in my car. I can think of only one station that is my daughters. It is kinda ironic because it was my favorite station when I was a girl only they play all new music for her generation. I love the "Old" stuff or "Dinosaur Music" I like to call it. "Oldies" to me back when I was young stemmed from the 50's or 60's, now "Old" is 70's , 80's. and 90's. oh well. As Billy Joel said in one of his songs and I quote "It's Still Rock N Roll To Me!"
I know I went off again on my last blog, just so worked up about what my brother and his family have been up too. I am getting I hope, If you can pray for all of us , I really appreciate it. Pray you and your family are doing good and things aren't as stressful in your life. I really do hope so. No one needs all this aggravation and disappointment huh? ...
Comments
Post a Comment