A History Lesson

     Hi Stephen
                Hope and pray you and everyone are fine.
               Been working more hours.  Tonight I had to paint Halloween ornaments by Grumbacher.
 I did finally make a wooden ornament.  I broke the blade on my scroll saw, dad thought I might have forced the wood against the blade.
  Got some more wood tonight , just need to get some blades at Home Depot tomorrow.
   I have to paint the rest of my project, so I can share a picture of it.
    I got quizzed by dad yesterday about my wood working progress yesterday.
   Carianne had to get some orders for her band fundraiser.
    Aunt Billie was over there and seemed in a great mood.
   Rotten as usual.
  She told a story on you among some of the stories she was recalling.
  Which a couple were kinda questionable according to mom, one just weird.
  The story she was telling about you was that
     She made a comment while she was talking to you, asking
     " Why is it that when a person comes in to see the doctor for something as simple as a cold  , they have to undress?"
     I remember going to Dr. Parker and had to dress in those crazy gowns for simple ailments, course when you're a kid, you don't understand and of course I didn't, what was worse, I was modest and self-conscious.
         Knowing Aunt Billie she asked in a teasing way, she's good with that..with everybody.
       She claimed you looked at her, and jokingly picked up something and through it at her..
     That was pretty funny.
   I remember you got after me for taking in too much salt and tapped me on the head with your clipboard.
    You just leave a long lasting impression.
     Personally you just have a cute way , playfully expressing yourself.
     Just wonderful.

    Most of the stories I missed before Carianne and I got there.
     
   Without a doubt , You are still missed so much :)
   
     You all take care
Sending love and prayers!
My ornament



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

An Afternoon Hello Schizz, Love You So Much!