Oh Boy, This Goes Beyond "I Can't Believe it"

      Hello Stephen,
 
Hope this blog finds you doing well and all the family well too.
     How this month has flown by, because of work, which is cool.
 Enjoying it better every day.
   I had a few days off , so I  wanted to write you.
    Got to see mom, dad ,my sister and Aunt Billie yesterday.
     Jon had to work , Carianne came with me.
    We were all sitting on porch enjoying the weather talking about all the strange things going on in today's society.
    Mainly some of places people get piercings.
     Hard to believe how people manipulate their bodies, especially in private areas.
      Carianne mentioned she seen it on TV that some women do "Vagazzeling"
     Think Be Dazzled was good enough.   This is beyond belief.
       It sounds unnatural, sounds unsanitary and above all, sounds painful.   Guess it isn't..just sounds like a lady got bored one day and decided to do this...

Why?

         The Good Lord must be shaking his head.

    I will just stick with my ears pierced and sticky jewels for crafting...OMG ...we sale sticky gems at Michael's, I will never be able to walk through the Ilse again ,see them and not think about people doing this.
        I need my brain scrubbed, lol

       Hope and pray everyone is fine and good !

PS, my daughter isn't thinking about this..so NO Worries.:)

Hugs to all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

An Afternoon Hello Schizz, Love You So Much!