I know I went off again on my last blog, just so worked up about what my brother and his family have been up too. I am getting I hope, If you can pray for all of us , I really appreciate it. Pray you and your family are doing good and things aren't as stressful in your life. I really do hope so. No one needs all this aggravation and disappointment huh? ...
With this stuff during the month, seems like I just feel so tired and bummy feeling, slept most of the day, did some work around the house. Had a few storms rumble through with heavy rain. Had too much of it, everything is so damp. The mosquitoes and flies are horrible this year. My legs are a mess after I walked the dogs too close to mom and dad's garden. Those miserable things just wait for any sucker, guess who was the sucker. I got snarled at for that by my parents and my sisters, especially Vick because I had inadvertently scratched some open..I know real intelligent. ...
Comments
Post a Comment