Just To Aggravate You Aunt Billie

    I know you might enjoy this Stephen, you know Aunt Billie and you might get a kick out of this, if you haven't seen it already.
   She hates FB with a passion and is always accusing me of posting things about her, which I don't .
   So when my cousin posted a picture of mom, Aunt Janet and Aunt Billie, I just couldn't resist.
   Ahhh,where to begin
This picture was taken Sunday when my Aunt Janet performed with "The Sweet Adeline 's"
   I wasn't able to go because Carianne wasn't feeling too good , all three of us has had a flu bug go through, Carianne got it last.
Anyway,
My sisters went with mom and Aunt Billie..my sister Vickie drove them in her Mercury Mariner.
  After it was over, Vic noticed oil under the vehicle...well needless to say, she was worried.
     God Bless her, Aunt Billie tries to help but can get a bit annoying when she does it..you know how she is...
    She's trying to tell Vickie what may be wrong and offered to call Uncle Myron.....ugh....
   Poor dad always gets the last thought where she's concerned..a mechanic for better than fifty years....hello Aunt Billie...
   Uncle Myron may be good with electrical contracting but when it comes to Mechanic's , he's better at Junk dealing than fixing vehicles.
   Oh course, Vickie called dad.
Mom said Aunt Billie was trying on Vickie's patience something a little fierce.
  Needless to say, she was very glad when Aunt Billie went home
   So, I thought about it and decided to dedicate this to her, even though she never reads my blogs...I know you'd appreciate it.
Hope you are having a good day!

Love& prayers

Enjoy

-Sal




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

An Afternoon Hello Schizz, Love You So Much!