I know I went off again on my last blog, just so worked up about what my brother and his family have been up too. I am getting I hope, If you can pray for all of us , I really appreciate it. Pray you and your family are doing good and things aren't as stressful in your life. I really do hope so. No one needs all this aggravation and disappointment huh? ...
Hello Darling SCHIZZ, the title of this blog sounds rather profound doesn't. It smacks metaphorical in a way. I miss yesterday and today just seems lost...so to speak, anyway, sorry I haven't written the last two days. I started a painting and have helped Marybeth out with some household chores. I wanted to detail an old painting that dad did a long tine ago. It reminded of Alum Creek before they made the reservoir. Really only a few minor adjustments are needed to make it a winter sce...
Comments
Post a Comment