Back Up And Running

     Back home and writing on Old Betsy.  Jon downloads games on this thing makes it run like molasses in January.  Hate it especially when I am doing my Avon orders.  
    Been spending most of my days working outside, I will have to send you a picture Stephen when I get it finished.  Still working on getting the skirting my patio furniture and steps painted.  The weather hasn't cooperated thus far for that.  So I planted miniature roses.  Mom told me the ones she bought didn't last long..and more than likely mine won't either.  It really is upsetting when I put so much into landscaping and have the plants fizzle out, although I was so excited my lilac tree bloomed.
  No luck finding a steady job yet, my Avon has picked up a bit, its not always reliable for me.  I have brochures just coming out my ears, got to get them out.  For me, Avon seems more of a hobby than a business.  My art is the same, touch and go.  
  I feel discouraged and worried , double discouraged when my computer acts up and won't work right.   Today I am coughing, chilling and blowing my nose.  ....Such a happy song..right?
   Sure hope and pray you are doing fine SCHIZZ, you know I worry and miss you terribly.  Some days I am so hopeful, others just down
  Pray everyone is doing good too, all rain today and tomorrow here,
Love to everyone But most of all you
Write you tomorrow sweetheart


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weather Spotter

Hello Schizz, Wishing You A Good Night's Rest,Love You Darling One!

The New England Primer