No, No ,No, Not Snow!

      Great Ohio weather, its in the thirties today and snowing...ok, you can laugh at me now, I shouldn't make a fuss, I know Stephen!
       Hope everyone there is having a better day and you are doing good!
  Its too cold to do anything outside, that stinks, Carianne and I both now have colds, Jon seemed to escape catching it from old mom...Misery loves company.  We are watching Mocking Jay part two "Hunger Games" it does have a happy ending at least.
       The sun is out, its really pretty to look out, then you see that dreaded "White Stuff" and you then its cold right?
       Hello from here to there, where you are at my dear Schizz, we are thinking about you, especially me, stay warm, safe and sound!
       Love you so much, a hug and many kisses for you and a hug for everyone else!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weather Spotter

Hello Schizz, Wishing You A Good Night's Rest,Love You Darling One!

The New England Primer