Good Evening Schizz, Thinking About You Tonight

    Jon is at work and Cari is at her track meet.  Wish I was spending the evening with you, all the time and all together.  Got done with my wood burning project.  Now its finishing the skirting and mowing the lawn.  Just feel a little down about not finding anything solid for a job, Struggling with keeping up with the bills is an everyday challenge, seems like there is more and more of folks like me.  Sure wish the best for everyone!
 I have to go in for n appointment with Mc Connell, have to get it made first though, left a couple messages anyway.
   I am still using my bike , stepper and exercise ball.   Wish I could just shake off the tired, drowsy feeling I sometimes get when I get up in the morning, might be I am getting more sleep.
    Sure hope you are doing ok and enjoying the warmer weather, seen where you all were getting rain there in Massachusetts.  It was cloudy today, the sun is out this evening,   Pray everyone is ok too
I am going to fill out more applications online tonight, prayerfully at least one will pan out.
Love you very much Stephen, please stay safe, Hi to everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weather Spotter

Hello Schizz, Wishing You A Good Night's Rest,Love You Darling One!

The New England Primer