Sending Out A Hello And Much Love To Stephen "Schizz"

Sorry for the past days not writing, everyone over at mom and dad's were sick, and I caught it.  It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't going through "Hot Flashes" and all the crap the park is making all of us do to our houses around here.  I get discouraged because of the amount of outside work, those nit -picky tedious chores just add up on me .  This morning I woke up with my temple pounding and sick to my stomach.
  It was early, so I stayed awake util I fell asleep again.  At least I slept until the kids got up for school. Still being good and using my bike, my stepper and my exercise ball.  I had to move my weight management class at Mc Connells until May 16, that way I can pick up Carianne from track and make it to the class on time.
  So, all things aside, I think things are fine, other than just being extremely tired and sore.
 Enough about me!
   Hope and pray you and everyone there are fine Stephen. While I wasn't writing, you were laying heavy on my mind.  Worried if you were ok  both physically and spiritually.
   Wishing you were and are having good days.
Love You so very much, please stay safe and careful, hello to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weather Spotter

Hello Schizz, Wishing You A Good Night's Rest,Love You Darling One!

The New England Primer