Good Early Morning Stephen, Love You Schizz

    I know, I am still up, my computer is acting up.  Jon downloads games that clog it up.  It most assuredly needs PC cleaned.
   Hope and pray you are doing fine and getting rest, hopefully this won't disturb your sleep but I just wanted to tell you, I love you and I haven't forgotten you.  Today I have been doing some artwork
and my exercises.
  Carianne is done with track this years because of her shin splints, she has to go to rehab at school instead of practice.  I felt bad, the last meet the had, the girls didn't have their Long-Jump coach there.  Cari's shins were hurting her so bad, her first jump wasn't very good and the rest she fouled out.
  She tells me., she isn't giving up on track and will be in it next year.
   I am finally getting sleepy, so I will head off to bed before I have to get the kids up in a few hours.
  You ave a good day, be careful, I will pray thing will go good for you,
Love you so very much Schizz!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weather Spotter

Hello Schizz, Wishing You A Good Night's Rest,Love You Darling One!

The New England Primer