Hope You Are Having A Very Nice And Pretty Afternoon

     Been cleaning up inside waiting for it to get a cooler outside to work.  After all these years I still feel the affects of heat exhaustion.  That stinks.  Its a very pretty day today, Soon I am going to wood burn on a piece of a tree I found out in the woods behind me.  I haven't done any wood burning for years, so it may take some doing.   I am going to burn the house numbers into it, don't seem like too much of an artistic achievement but it will make my landscaping efforts look presentable.  Still plugging away trying to find a full time steady job.  Today I have to go check on my neighbors kitties.  I am watching them for nine days, they have cute names..skittles and snickers both gray tabbies.   Been a nice job to have, plus I am helping out.
   Wish I can find a click with my art, that will send it all running towards steady income, has to be there.  It seems my art has been the biggest mystery for me.  For most, its location, I'd love to design my own art galley, a storefront or something to send it off, but its a matter of making enough to cover the rent of the store, Delaware has such high rent, you know.    My thoughts keep racing around in what I want to do and how to do it.  I just need to find it.
    Hope and pray you are doing fine Stephen, miss you so much hon, wishing you a good day and enough of it so you can enjoy it too when you get through at work!
    Sure hope the cold and snow is through with us.
  Carianne had me laughing about how at the high school, kids still joke round with Old Spongebob, one student drew the character "Patrick" with the quote  "Who are you calling pinhead".  Carianne said its a good drawing.
   I tell ya, some days I just feel like that, especially when I can't remember things...oh well.  Carianne is really disappointed with track this year, they really haven't done well.  The high school seems to have a poor coaching staff or something
   I think back to my high school days in the glory of Olentangy then, when it was just Shanahan.  Old Mr. Sweeney would have an absolute fit, I can't remember a time when he, Mr. Counts and Mr Leyman didn't have success with the girls and boys track teams in those years
  Maybe it was Mr. Sweeney's appearance in shorts that made them run faster..I mean if I had "Magilla The Gorilla" running after me, I'd run  and jump too.  Still to this day my sister grumbles about, how hairy he was because you know she had him for track, glad I escaped that sight , I just had him for English, he was dressed nicely for that.   Nice man though..
   I was hoping that Carianne would have a good year, so maybe next year.
 Well, Schizz, hope and pray you are doing ok and having a good day, wanted to check before I tire myself out again...Love You So Much, Hello to everyone, talk to you later!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weather Spotter

Hello Schizz, Wishing You A Good Night's Rest,Love You Darling One!

The New England Primer