Fine And Novel Ideal 'Just Do It" Schizz!!

                                                           Been having a hard time getting back on the computer, my son has been on it before he played in concert band tonight and after.  The kids did a wonderful job tonight wish you could have seen them, wish I could had taped it for you but the camera was charging.   Tonight was foggy, I was feeling a little drowsy, so I had my son drive, his sister and I home.  It was just me in the audience from my family.  Mom and dad have trouble driving at night, everyone else had to work.  My brother never comes with his family anyway, no surprise there.
                                                        I was drawing in some strange looks as I was sitting alone, eventually it filled in around me but I felt odd.  You would think after all these years I'd be use to it. I re-read your blog like I do because I enjoy them so much and you rapier wit, how cute it is!
                                                       I also read it with a serious nature. I know you like for me to do so as much as you do whenever I would speak or write to you.  I wish I knew why it takes me so long to see things clearer and sooner.  How you were right on the point of things.
                                                       I just always want to be near you, hear your voice and feel the comfort of your hand as if a part of me isn't there.  I miss you so very much.  Some days are hopeful for me that I will see you again and some days I get discouraged that I won't and then I cry, crawl up inside myself never wanting to show who I am inside to anyone,put on an act and pretend I 'm strong.
                                                       I am not a "perfect square" and that's ok, like you wrote, you don't have to be to work out for the good of all things considered to built something perfect.  I have a hard time understanding what anyone see's in me, glad it isn't left up to me, I'd would hold my head down all the time.   God always renews my faith that you are there and when things are at there darkest, there you are!   I love you so much Stephen and I know you have struggled with the same issues of trust like I do.  You understand, always did, always will.   I pray that we can find the trust in each other to make a stronger and everlasting bond for always, like so many other couples have that we admire and look up to...I know its there between us..part of each other.  So to quote a very loving and wonderful man , all of who you are Schizz..can't we "Just Do It " together? A very strong foundation and building!  

                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer