Hello Schizz, Hope You Are Having A Good Day, Love You!

                                                             Hope you are having a good day today and the weather is nice there in Costa Rica.  Most tropical I am experiencing right now is drinking my grapefruit juice, its raining here and in the 50's ...wow, wasn't sure if we would ever see those temps again. Mom said she did see a robin.
                                                            You are working hard though by far than enjoying nice weather,  I know, you always do.  I spent Saturday juicing two dozen or more grapefruits, nothing really to it, time consuming peeling and re-peeling, took me about three hours to get it done.
                                                            Took my daughter in for her sports physical at Ohio Health and the new nurse practitioner Jackie, said everything was good, really nice lady! my daughter and I really liked her.  Was so tickled that everything for my daughter turned out excellent, prayerfully the history of the anorexia , will remain history!  Tomorrow I got to take my son in for a physical for his job/work permit.   He really likes the manager over at Arby's in Lewis Center, they seem to hire a lot of high school kids there, sounds right.
                                                            Both kids have a concert tonight at the High School, going tonight to watch them perform.
                                                           Hope and pray everyone there and the family are all doing fine. Please be taking care of yourself because I worry about you most of all!  I seen in Massachusetts someone had some fun with the snow and made a fort with a living room and such, even strung Christmas lights in it.  They camped out in it.  Temps keep raising they won't have it for long.  That is about all the excitement here...just riveting isn't it huh? lol.   
                                                          Love you Schizz, no side-tracking and looking at all those babes in those swimsuits.ok..behave..lol .   Seriously, be careful, love you so much, all my love and kisses, if I could all day long!!!!!!  I'll check in later!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer