Hope And Pray You Are Doing Fine Schizz, Miss Hearing From You!

                                                               Hello Darling Man!  Hope and pray you are doing ok.  I am praying you got home ok, just worrying over you!  I miss you terribly and thinking about you every minute.  I wanted to tell you that I did get inspiration from your last blog other than what I had mentioned before.  I am working on it now.  It is taking me longer since I haven't felt the best.  I am hoping to get it done in a few days to share with you.
                                                              Love you so very much Stephen, love to your friends and family, most of all you!!! My love tonight, all my hugs and kisses.  Just wish I could be by your side!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

In The Blood As Well