Hello Schizz, Wishing You A Good Night's Rest,Love You Darling One!

                                                                 Pray you are having a good week and everyone is ok.  I am always thinking and praying about you with much love Stephen, please be taking care of yourself!
                                                                 Got to see Mary Beth today, helped her a little with her pets and helped her down off of  her porch steps, didn't take long before she was worn out.  It may sound strange but she did seem to look a bit better to me.  I know there will be days where that will happen, some days are better than others.  I like to think, just having a chance to see her, even giving her a smile, gives her spirit a boost, some encouragement that someone cares.  I am glad her sister-in-law is checking in on her too, they are close like sisters.
                                                                 Mary Beth sure loves her little car, she does drive it still, back and forth between her houses.  They are just down the street from one another.  She is independent, so I don't step in too much because she has been by herself for as long as I have known her.  She's vocal too , she will tell me when she needs help.
                                                                One day at a time, like you say..I guess is how to approach this situation too.
                                                              I am thinking about you so much, the whole gravity of what is happening with Mary Beth has got me shaken because she is your age...it has got me scared..you know..I guess with everyone you know, there is always another that shares the same age, so when something like this happens to all of those we hold dear..its a helpless feeling.
                                                              I say it so much but I worry about you when I can't see you or hear from you.  I always hold on to the belief that you are ok..have to have faith that its true.
                                                              I will check in tomorrow, I know I have been late tonight..I just had to pick up my hope from off of the floor.  Tomorrow will be better, I pray that it will, not just for me but mostly for you..I love you so very much Stephen!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer