Good Morning Schizz, Please Have A Great Day, Love You So Much!

                                                               Hi Sweetheart, hope you had a good day yesterday, thinking about you today.  I got some rest, my son and I have an upper respiratory cold or something, both of us have been feeling poorly, my daughter is doing fine, still worked up about everything going on with that teacher at Arrowhead.  I know he never came into contact with her when she attended there, its just the whole thought of it..of course.  I pray that her best friend (Crystal) who is like a second daughter, didn't experience anything foul with that teacher.
                                                              Everything and everyone else seems to be fine, hope and pray everything in your world is doing fine too and your family are all doing well.  When the kids and I were over at my folks Sunday, boy the birds were extremely noisy.  I think it is the time of year for "Bird Romance" like other creatures in spring time.  Mom said that the birds land on their vehicles and gaze at themselves in the outside mirrors.  Then relieve themselves...sounds nasty I know.  My poor nephew's car which is dark green looked polka-dotted, my sister called it carpet-bombed.  Thing was, the car had been sitting there since the morning and it was early afternoon when the kids and I saw it.
                                                           You have a wonderful day, love you so very much Stephen, be careful, please take care of yourself , all my love for today, including all my hugs and kisses!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer