You Are The One And Only Schizz For Me!

                                                                      Hello sweetheart hope you had a great Saturday, it was nice here with temps up in the sixties.  Sure was nice but my yard looks terrible, just reminds me how much yard work I got to do..yikes!  My son is doing real well at his job, so proud of him!  My daughter got her music in choir for the trip to New York, seven songs, some in Spanish, German, Arabian and English.  She said she is excited about it.
                                                                    It had been a typical Saturday for the kids and I ,went out car shopping for my son but no luck yet. He's finally being patient .  Other than that, my daughter is having her friend Crystal over , so I need to pick her up, get gasoline for the car and get back home.
                                                                 On the late movie tonight they have Godzilla Vs King Kong..the old black and white film.  Remember those movies?  I'll probably fall asleep watching it like I usually do.
                                                                 Hope and pray you are doing well and enjoying your evening, miss you Stephen, Love you so very very much.  Still devoted to you and always will because you are my one and only man!  Please take care of yourself, hello to everyone, I'll check in tomorrow, Have a blessed morning..ALL MY LOVE, HUGS AND KISSES!
                                                                  always for you, Stephen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer