Get A Good Night's Rest Schizz, Love You So Much!


                                                                     Hope you had a good day sweetheart , that everything turned out great for everyone.  It's almost the weekend, heading into Palm Sunday, what a week huh?
                                                                    Thinking about you tonight Stephen, its nice to do so when the day slows down , night time falls and the thought that someday I can be cuddled by your side .
                                                                   Its always a great wonder to me to think of that happening with you.  Always like a dream come true, sounds kinda silly, somewhat like a little girl, but I just can't help it.
                                                                   Anyway, sweet dreams, wonderful man, please have a good morning and may you have a little time to reflect on all the happy things that are such a blessing in your life.  That will help keep the stress that the troubles of the day present, minimal .  Love you so very much Stephen, all my love with all my being..many warm hugs and many soft kisses for you!

                                                I like the way this is written, its who I am .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer