Hello Honey, Hope Your Day Is Going Good, Be Careful Going Home!

                                                            Hi Stephen, how's my Schizz doing today?  We are getting rain again today, water everywhere. Mud is no fun.  Haven't checked the weather map today to see how things are in Massachusetts, hope it isn't too bad there, still be careful on your trek home!  Wanted to write you to say " Hello, I love ya!" to hopefully give you a smile during the day.  My daughter is at track practice until 5pm today.  They will have their first meet the week after spring break, which starts this Friday until Easter.  My son is doing better in school, thank you for keeping them in your thoughts.  I wanted to let you know how they are doing.
                                                          Trying something different with a whole chicken.  I stuffed it with brown and white rice, fresh pineapple w/juice, mixed with brown sugar and put it in the crock-pot to roast.  So far it smells good, I'll have to let you know how it turns out.  The kids are pretty vocal , I'm sure they will let me know.
                                                           Thinking about you sweetheart, you get a nice meal tonight ok? Have a great evening, kick up your feet and relax.  Wish I could give you a hug , a kiss , shoulder,back and neck rub right now while in your favorite chair!  I'll check in a little later, Love you, so, so very much SCHIZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer