Starting The Madness Huh...Have A Wonderful Friday Schizz, l Love You So Much!

                                                                        Which is more maddening, the start of round ball/basketball or another winter storm huh?  At least March Madness is a good thing!  I bet you have been watching that Schizz...and its Friday, can't beat that!   Feel a touch better this morning, my daughter stayed home from school because she didn't feel well this morning.  I have to coat myself in vapor-rub, not my pick for fragrance.. but it works to break this yuk-up.   Drinking tea and juice.
                                                                       They had a story on the news where Burger King was coming out with a new perfume..no joke ...burger fragrance... due to come out April 1st, that sounds questionable to me.  Either way, how strange is that, here many people don't like to smell like a dinner,especially those who work at a fast food place.  Somehow smelling like a "Whopper" sounds so wrong on so many levels!
                                                                      Craigslist took another hit for violence, I don't deal with that sight, just don't trust it..not in this day and age anyway.
                                                                      Hope and pray you are staying healthy, please be careful out and about with another winter storm coming in .  It just grazed us here, so we are doing fine, its you the kids and I are worried about.  Its the first day of Spring I know, the weather has been tolerable with nice temps, now this.
                                                                   Can't wait to start walking around Alum Creek, my daughter loves to run on the dam, my son just doesn't like walking, mostly I think  its walking with his mom and sister.  Speaking of which, she breezes by me all the time, I really enjoy walking with her.  Its so nice but I would love walking with you all ,when you all go on hikes. 
                                                                   It would be great to walk, talk and joke with you while enjoying the scenery.  My sisters, brother-in-law and I used to do that a lot in the southern part of Ohio, but now a days, their schedules don't match up anymore.  It was my older sister who started us on it.  Its sorta ironic, she's an October baby too, just a day after yours.  She gets her hubby and her son, my nephew Scott, to walk with her when she can.
                                                                  With two schedules, it would be easier to work it out, I know you are very busy, so when you would catch a chance to walk, it would be easy for me to join you.  I am praying for that day when we can go walking together.  Thing is, it may take me a few minutes to catch up to ya, but I would!
                                                                   What is nice too is at the end of a warm day, to sit out on the porch together.  Cuddling is the best and would be great on a bench or glider together. 

                                                                      Please be careful today, let it be a good day for you sweetheart, that everything goes well.  All my love to you Stephen, all my hugs and kisses I send to you today!  Hello to everyone, I'll check in later!!  Love you so very much!!
                                                              It soon will be here!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer