Sad Palm Sunday, Praying You Had A Blessed Day Schizz, Love You!

                                                                 Sorry I haven't written for a couple days, seems that pressing events have been happening left and right.  So much has been happening, seems like something has been happening to people I know.  This is the first time I have been able to write, my son took a break from the computer to watch "The Walking Dead" so I took the opportunity.
                                                                My classmate and friend Barb, lost her mom today Elaine Reiner , my mom knew her and Dr. Reiner.  My brother's mother-in-law fell down the steps and had to have four stitches in her head, so thoughts and prayers are with them all!  Some Palm Sunday..huh?
                                                               I found this all out when the kids and I went over to my folks for dinner today.  Will be going over there for Easter too.
                                                              Hope and pray you had a nice Palm Sunday and you are taking care of yourself, love you so very much Stephen, sweetheart.  Thinking about all of you there!
                                                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer