Good Morning My Dear Stephen, Praying You Are Having A Nice Saturday Morning!

                                       Not sure how early you get up on Saturday morning, I had to to beat my son to the computer. So I am up, still sleepy but up.  If this blog is weird, you will know why right?
                                       I pray you and everyone are staying well.  The kids and I have been doing better, so no worries there.  Been thinking about you and how you are getting along, you know I always worry about you.   The sun seems scarce anymore it seems like, but what can I say only that you always bring light into my day!
                                      Not much going on here only that I'm trying to get all the Christmas stuff done.  I feel pretty secure in saying , its coming along good.
                                      I got to see my Aunt Janet last Sunday, so that was nice .  My son is doing much, much better in school  and has settled down a little on the car business since he has gotten to drive mine this past week for finals this semester for school before Christmas break so thank you for keeping him in your prayers!  My daughter is going to have her artwork put into the display case at school, so I am tickled about that also!
                                     Please be taking care of yourself , I always keep you in my thoughts, I love you so very much and pray you are having blessed days yourself.  I will write you again, it will be in the morning again...the only time I can get on the computer...SMILE SCHIZZ, I LOVE YOU!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer