Happy New Years Eve Stephen!

                                  Hope and pray you are safe and sound and enjoying the day with your family.  Seems like a beautiful day.  The sun is shinning here but its about 25 degrees out. Wish I was there sharing this evening with you too.  Hard to believe we are going into 2015 already but here we are aren't we.  Its just the kids and I tonight, no real plans just staying home.  Tomorrow the kids and I are going over to my folks.
                                 I took all my Christmas stuff down inside the house, just have the outside lights and decorations up still.  I wanted to keep it lit for the New Years Eve, so just one more night.  I pray that the New Year will be a happy one compared to the sorrow of 2014.  So glad God has it all planned.
                                Anyway Stephen, my heart longs to be beside you tonight watching the New Year being rung in.  With a kiss and a hug to start it all anew, so when the clock hits midnight, please imagine the kids and I there.   I will be holding your hand, giving you a hug afterwords and kissing you for good luck.  But most of all, praying that God will bless us all throughout the New Year, Love you so much, Mister Schizz, Stephen.  I wanted to share some songs with you that I remember hearing on New Years Eve, Many years ago, I am with you always, have a great night, I will be thinking of you.  Check on you in the New Year!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer