Its T.G.I.F ...Good Morning Loving Stephen, Have A Good Day Ok

                                             Wanted to wish you a good day, seems the flu is making the headlines so please take care of everyone, especially yourself.  I know you always place others before yourself, so since you do so sweetly, I get to worry about you.
                                             So take your vitamins to keep your immune system up. This morning I cleaned my son's room, well I detailed it.  A while back I converted my art bin into a tool box, now since my son has been doing the repairs, I can put all of it into his toolbox...I GET MY ART BIN BACK...YES!!!  I can put my acrylics in their own home now.
                                             Also, you know how some songs stick with you the entire day.  I thought about posting a song for you this morning that will give you a smile whenever it plays within your mind, for some reason I thought of this song.
                                             My love and best wishes as you head out this morning, please be careful...I love you very much...a hug and kiss before you go out the door and when you walk through the door tonight!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer