Hello My Dear Stephen, Hope And Pray You Are Having A Good Evening, Love You!


                     I know I shared a different video of Sandi Patty "Bethlehem Morning" but I couldn't help it.  Out of all my favorite Christmas songs ever recorded, this one is next to none in my book.  This video was taken in 1986 when President Reagan was in office..in short when expressing faith wasn't a bad thing.   I can remember watching it with my family on TV.   It almost makes me cry.   Its a powerful song and beautiful!  I always sing with it whenever I hear it, I would love to see the kids love and cherish it as much as I do.
                       Hope you had a nice Friday, warm and safe at home,the sun was out today, pretty but cold, that is ok though, its supposed to be like that.   Wish I could be with you, just to see you would always make me happy!   If I was there, you'd get a hug and kiss to prove my point...I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did...I love you very , very much!  I write you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer