Merry Christmas Stephen, Merry Christmas To The Family, Have A Very Wonderful Day, Love To You and Everyone!

                                                     Pray you are having a good morning and it a wonderful day for you and everyone there.  Wish we were there to share this blessed day with you.  The kids and I got up about 7am this morning, got to watch "Its A Wonderful Life".  We didn't get any snow this year, but that is ok, just don't seem like Christmas without it.  
     I wanted to share a Christmas wish, so I did a little artwork for you, wish it was more.  I love you very much!
                                               Merry Christmas Stephen, may this this day be the most blessed and joyous day for you and your family, my love and prayers always!
                                             Be careful an safe, I thought maybe this song was your favorite Christmas song.  I'll check in on you tonight or tomorrow morning...LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer