Praying You Are Having A Nice Evening Sir Stephen Schizz..Love You!

                                                Watching the news this morning and the national weather map, sure does look like all of you are in for some measurable snow.  I didn't hear when it will come in, if it hadn't already, so when you go out in the morning for the next few days PLEASE, PLEASE be careful.  All of you be safe and careful, especially you Stephen, be good to your heart, I am worrying again but that is because I care what happens to you because I do love you so very much!!!!!!!!
                                               My computer has been running slow, that is so frustrating!  Anyway today has been quiet, my daughter stayed home from school because she didn't feel good.  Its the usual cold.  Its been making its rounds at school.   She is feeling much better tonight!
                                               Hope and pray you are having a good evening and that the day was good to you.   Wish I could be there with you right now only if to give you a smile to give you encouragement.  Of course can't go wrong with a hug and a kiss before you head off to bed tonight.
                                           So think of that too because I would give all that to you if I was there right now and a lot more of them...well you know,
                                          I will check on you tomorrow, you just be careful in the morning and take your time if its snowing , your life is much more precious than the hustle and bustle to get to work.
My love and prayers to all of you that God will keep you safe and sound, especially you Stephen..I love you!!!!
                                                 Some Encouragement Your Way Stephen


                                       
                                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer