Good Sunday Evening My Stephen, Pray Its A Nice One, Love You So Very Much!

                                        My son is starting to talk to me and understanding a little, now that he has thought about things.  I feel a lot better tonight because of it.  It means I'm helping.  I thank you for your concerns for him too Stephen, I know I call you Schizz so any times, I thought maybe you would like Stephen better.
                                        Was still somewhat of a gloomy day otherwise, hope the sun came out in Amesbury, MA for a bit today.  It did here which was nice.  Prayerfully everyone there is doing well.
                                        Worry about you too, can't help but put you on the same "Worry List" I put my family on, I think I put your family there too.  So please be gentle to yourself as well.  I pray that you have a blessed and safe week and tomorrow things are well for everyone.
                                    Doesn't really feel like Christmas to me, its getting closer, I think I just didn't let the time sink in like I do every year.  
                                        So tonight, just have a good one, if I had to guess, I'd say when you relax, you are either reading or cat-napping in your favorite chair, either way its good, you have found time.  For me, its knowing you're around that gives me joy to relax my mind and soul.  I have my art and such I know but my greatest pleasure is being around those I love and one of course is always you, the rest are my kids and my family in which I am blessed...my week will be good. 
                                        Hope you got to read what I wrote about my dads' band years ago.  Its a sad story but is an inspiring one.  How much talent they had for being so young.  Being remembered for that is a nice tribute for them and all who follow thereafter.
                                       Just to tell you how special you are to me in so many ways is what I like to do for you. I love you.  You have a great evening, I'll write you tomorrow.  A hug and kiss as always!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer