Happy Tuesday Schizz, Hope Your Day Is Going Good, Day Before Christmas Eve!

                                           My computer is being impossible today..what else is new..ANYWAY, wanted to check in and wish you a good and wonderful day.  Hope and pray it is a good one and you and your family are all doing well.  You know, you are my main concern, so I pray you are staying healthy.  It is pretty gloomy here today in Ohio.   I can't complain seeing we had two days of beautiful sunshine.  Can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve, my neighbor has her house all decked out, I don't think she can put one more thing in her yard.  My sister did that, I don't have the patience to do all that anymore, at least, not all at once..like my daughter said to me..they sure are giving the electric company a "Merry Christmas" this is true..but to look on the good side, its eye-candy for everyone else.
                                         I guess the older I get, the more bargain hunting I do..drives the kids crazy..I wonder why that is..I tell them..just wait when you get older...dog gone-it, groceries are so expensive.  Sunday , my mom was telling me how much she has been craving ham loaf and mom's ham loaf is awesome...(I know teenager talk)  no kidding though, she used to make it for us when were growing up.  Its like my Aunt Janet says ..out of all three of them, mom is the best cook...well, I have to agree with that..not being partial..at..all. Back then it was more affordable.  Mom wanted to make it for the Christmas get-together, but its too much, almost 5 dollars a pound.  So ham it is, but that is ok too!
                                      Seems like in different parts of the country some things are more expensive or less expensive in comparison. I know where you live he cost of living is sorta high, I always wonder how you are getting along, I  worry about you ...Please have a great day, I love you so very much and send all my love, hugs and kisses your way.  Be careful going home, take it easy, A BIG HUG AND KISS FOR THE END OF THE DAY WHEN YOU COME WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR!
I learned "I Love You" in sign language.  I found this picture...so  If the words could be visual..here they are...Love you Stephen!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer