How Are Things There Today?

                                            Hi Stephen , hope and pray Mr. Schizz is staying safe and things are getting a little better.  I got about how I think the cold gets into my right side knee.  Boy did it hurt this morning.  Every time I have fallen over the years I went down on that knee first.  I guess you can say it started when I was learning how to roller skate.  The other times were slipping on a ice covered sidewalks.  Either way the cold seems to find it first.   I think my daughter gave me her cold, that too was haunting me today.    Tonight I felt well enough to make a few things for Christmas.
                                           I am thinking about you and how you are getting along, I am sure your house looks great decorated..I don't know if you fuss with all of that.  I strung a few lights outside, just to add color...well I use the multi-colored mini lights.  Gosh is Christmas getting close..I did get a chuckle out of a news story this morning while the kids where getting ready for school.  I can't remember where this story took place but needless to say, I think people are fed-up with all the stealing going on with their UPS packages being ripped off from their porches.
                                         One family decided to fill decoy boxes full of dog-do-do.  It was funny watching the newscasters explain this..finally they just called them poop-packages.  I guess the crooks haven't been back.    You have to admit that was pretty smart of the family.....a stinky pay-back needless to say.
                                        Now you have to smile about that Schizz.  Pray everyone is doing fine and you are ok.  Tomorrow is Friday, so that is a good thing...remember T.G.I.F...now if it was on a pair of  my shoes ... the way my memory is anymore..its TOES GO IN FIRST !
                                        I love you very much, I'll write you tomorrow!
                                             In honor of the family who used their noodle
                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer