Happy Sunday Morning To You And Everyone Stephen!

                                             The sun came out today, so nice to see it again.  Hope its shinning on the East Coast this morning too.  Pray that your Sunday is full of blessings and this will be a great week.       
                                             I was working on my baking yesterday, got all the dough I needed to make in "Bulk" all done.  Now when I say bulk, you know the largest cookie dough recipe.  The kids got into it.  Some things never change but you know that is half the fun of the Holidays.  Now its a matter of getting it all baked.  That is the time consuming part of it all.
                                            I pray all of you are doing well and keeping away from the cold and flu the best you can, especially you.  I know that isn't easy at all.  I am thinking about my guy!
                                           would you believe I am still trying to shake off drowsiness yet this morning, my body is telling me how old I am....that isn't fair.
                                           You have a wonderful day Schizz, wish we were able to go to church with you this morning, ,aybe not in person but in spirit...Love you so very much, write you tomorrow, all my love, hugs and kisses!
                                                     I didn't do this artwork, but I love it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer