Sleeping Friday

                                          Hello Schizz, good Friday morning to you, I know its heading into the noontime.  Hope you had a great Christmas with your family.  The kids and I had a really good time with mine ...well almost..  Had a nice visit with my sisters, mom and dad.  Got to talk to my brothers boys and of course Scott.  Talk about, life of the party, ornery, him and his grandpa Wells had everyone laughing .  Scott enjoyed his Batman PJ's and wore them all night over his cloths.  He told everyone how warm they were, around this part of the United States, that is a good thing.
                                         When I say almost, its just is kinda down somewhat from the way it was..I think.  Now I think because we are all older.  My brother, wife and family, just always puts us on an "After thought mode"  Its seems like every year, there is a new stipulation that we have to follow towards them alone...its just getting used to me..  This year its with their youngest son, the boy use to be full of life, now its all ORGANIC FOODS.  No processed foods , the regular produce and even then there are some organics he won't eat.  My mom and sister fixed the food and scrambled to fix healthy choices.  All my nephew would only eat what his mom brought.  Its sorta funny because my brother gets tired of the "dramatics" surrounding the organic fascination with his son.  He sneaks food.
                                        My nephew looks all this stuff on the internet to research about "Healthy Foods" well, all I know, sometimes companies and some claiming to be doctors will attack competition "So to speak" to make a profit, sell a book or whatever, I know there is truth to a lot of it but it can be over-exaggerated.  I have noticed that.  It goes back to don't believe everything you read.  We all know what is right in preparing foods to make them more healthier.  My nephew will only drink almond milk, no dairy milk.  I can understand some of it but when he asked my sister to change the water (now we had been using it all day, so fresh water was being used) out of her "Kercup" machine, I think that is how its spelled, the one cup machine.  Anyway, my sister had to change the water for him especially..I believe its a little on the "Paranoid" level "Extreme"  I think back to those days when my daughter was going through the height of her battle with "Anorexia".  She did the same things.  But when I ask my brother about all of that..I get a no..My nephew is even dressing a little different than he used to, he wears more layers of clothing.
                                   My brother's grocery bill has gone up three times its normal level..I don't know how they survive.  The kids and I eat healthier than we used but we have to cut corners as well.  I don't know.
                                  Today, the kids and I are feeling the day after Christmas "blahs"  just too tired to hardly do anything..   Hope and pray everything is ok with you Stephen and you are getting some rest from the Holiday let down.   I always think about you everyday without fail and how much I miss seeing you...Love you so very much, check in a little later...

                                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer