Pray Your Day Is Going Good Schizz!

                                     Its been a cold rainy day.  This morning I had to take my daughter in with her Bari-sax, this saxophone is pretty big, its funny to see her lug it around, anyway she can't take that thing on the bus.   It was a little icy this morning, I slid a little coming back from the school..nothing bad, snow I can handle because I can see it, Ice, no good at all.   Been one of those days where there is  cold moisture hang in the air...I hate that, because it goes down into the bones and aches and I never get warm all day.  I know I look strange in the house walking around the house with a blanket, the dogs look at me weird, the kids are used to mom doing this.  I suppose its no different than my daughter sitting on the heat registers.
                                    My old Ford has a burnt oil smell to it, that can't be too good, I know that sometimes when oil gets on the manifold, basically anywhere inside the engine and it heats up, it will stink, but its been over a week or so since the oil has been changed....oh great another thing to irritate, my son really doesn't know what he is in for ..just wait, all the wonders of car ownership come to light.  AAA loves me...something wrong with that!
                                  Hope and pray your family is keeping warm and well, you too especially Stephen, I know those old homes can be a little bit breezy.  I remember my grandparents old home.
 Mine is a small house and it can get drafty, I hate it because just when I think I have all the nooks and crannies sealed up...I missed one..that's frustrating.  Like I said "This Old House " worker I'm not, but we all can't right?
                                 Wanted to check in on you, Please be careful going home tonight from the office tonight.  I am not sure how the weather is there, just be careful, love you, wish I was there to greet you with a smile, a hug and kiss of course, that just naturally follows.
Get some rest and have a pleasant evening and a blessed day tomorrow.  Love you so very much!
Love to hear you play piano now, bet you sound great!



                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer