How Has Your Day Been Stephen, Been Thinking About You All Day, Love You So Much!

                                               Been cold and wet today, water standing here and there.  Been quiet all day today.  It has been one of those days where I just feel tired all day because of the rain.  I guess you can say I muddled through my Saturday chores.  I haven't heard a word from my son.  He has given me the silent treatment all day.  It bothers me of course, I guess if he feels up to talking to me about his grades and this car business, he'll do so.  I still ask him how he's doing whenever her comes out of his room.
                                              So, that has me down....Hope and pray you are doing ok Schizz and keeping safe and well.   Pray that your family are all doing good.    My daughter and I were talking about when they get off for "Christmas Break" she said the 19th.
                                              Gosh, they have it nice, I don't remember getting off that early for break around the Holidays when we were in school.  She said she isn't really looking forward to it because she will get bored.   I know when I was her age, I couldn't wait for Christmas Break.  All this "High Tech " stuff and still this generation gets bored.   Hanging with mom I guess is uncool, oh well.
                                              I  caught you before you went to bed..!! So that is nice.  I don't know how late you stay up on Saturdays but I just wanted to write you before 11pm.   I think about you so much, about the way you talk, that charmingly deadly smile that seems to bring me to my knees and your loving concern you show everyone..that is priceless.  Bet you are still cute with your rapier wit and handsome in your dress and style...I guess you can tell I'm thinking about you..what I miss the most besides your touch is your hugs...that is the best!   That of course would be the greatest Christmas gift of all.  Since I am not there at this moment, I'll have to send those cyber hugs and kisses.   I will write you tomorrow and check on you, you have a nice rest of the evening, I love you so much Stephen!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh My Goodness Another Birthday Gone By

Hello And Well Wishes

The New England Primer